Thursday, January 13, 2005

Hey everyone
Well I made it to Mozambique yesterday-1/13. I got released from South Africa but we are still waiting on my test results. They think I have Irritable Bowel Syndrome, but we are still waiting. I am happy to be back. My boyfriend and his family and my site mate's boyfriend were at the airport to pick me up, which was a nice welcome home present. We will be leaving here on Saturday, so feel free to call me. I am so excited about going home to see my kitty cat. I know he has missed me and is probably really thin, since he never eats well when I am not around. Yesterday I participated in our conference but today I am at the office doing our Mid service medical stuff. Ok, well I am glad to hear from those that emailed me.Jeannette make sure you tell mom that I am on my cell.
Love ya guys,Michelle

Cor- found a house yet?

No comments: