Saturday, January 08, 2005

Hey Everyone
Well I am back on the African continent. Currently I am in South Africa. I had my medical stuff done yesterday, tube down one end and up the other. It wasn't that bad, I think the worst was having to drink the stuff to prepare for the exam. I got to watch them explore my large intestine and they said that everything looked good. They are doing a biopsy of my colon and then I should know the results on Tuesday. They said I might have Irritable Bowel syndrome, but who knows. Hopefully I will be back in Mozambique no later than Wednesday because we have a conference and I am missing all the volunteers in my country and really would like to get to spend one night with them. Plus my boyfriend is waiting for me in the capital where the conference is and I am looking forward to seeing him.Well that is really all the news I have for now. I am currently still enjoying all the first world amenities, And mom be prepared for a few charges from South Africa. I think I only charged food in Paris and some pants from South Africa. I went shopping at a huge mall today, 4 stories mind you.Ok, I will talk to everyone later.I had a great time seeing everyone.Karen I still have your gift in the states, I guess it will be another year....Sorry
Love,Michelle

No comments: