Monday, August 30, 2004

Hey everyone~
Well I am in Nampula City on an unexpected trip, I came in for nothing more than more stomach issues. I went to a local health clinic to have a test done. We´ll see. I met someone from the states, her and her husband are with a missionary and they offered me a place to sleep. So I spent the night in a real house, I felt like I was home again. She reminds me of mom, in being she has a lot of "stuff", for those of you who know what I mean. But it was nice being in a familiar atmosphere. Today I am going to the mission to meet everyoen and get to know a few more Americans, than I know, which here is none. So I will keep you all updated. I hope I wonÂșt be back in the city for a month or so, but who knows. My towm might be getting a cell phone tower, I am totally excited. Slowly but surely it will happen. So talk to you all soon and see you in three months.
Love and miss you all,
Shells

No comments: