Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Hey everyone~
I just wanted to say hi one last time, probably for the next month or two. I think I am leaving tomorrow but I don't know if I have a plane ticket yet. Today I spent walking around Maputo getting things that I needed and what not. Sarah I mailed out your letter today, so we will see how long it takes to get to you. Oh someone tried to call me last night, I saw it on my phone this morning. Try calling me tonight I promise I will wake up. I will put the phone next to my ear or under my pillow or something. Peggy you will be glad to know that I have been getting good use out of the shirts you sent me. Karen As soon as it gets hot again I will be using the fan that you sent to me. And the food that came in the boxes is great, I love having options at mealtimes. Or just lots of snacks. Anyway I will have my phone on me like I said and I hope to hear from whoever. Ok, I have to go, Love and miss you all,Michelle

No comments: