Saturday, November 08, 2003

So one more week is down and I really only have four more weeks of training. The last week is more getting ready for us to swear in. Next week we start to practice teaching. I guess they round up kids from school that want to attend a bit of summer school for free. I'm kind of freaked out because I have written one lesson plan and am not confident in it. But I guess there is no time like the present to learn.
So I have a monkey friend. I think I mentioned the monkey before, he is tied to a tree. Well I started to feed him and now he likes me. He stuck his hand in my mouth and smelled my saliva. Then he proceeded to clean my hands and touch my face. Then he tried grooming my hair and I kind of backed off. The next day he started to sit on my lap. He is awesome. I want him. The guy asked me if I wanted to buy a monkey and then said not this one but another one. I want that one, not anyone else. Anyhow I go twice a day and feed him bananas. I buy the bananas and keep them in the house. My family thinks I am strange but oh well, I told them I really like animals.
I had my interview friday on how everything was going, I tried drilling it that I really wanted to go to the beach. I just think I would be very happy there, but wherever I go I will be happy...I hope. I also got more shots how fun. Rabies again..the last one and my 2nd Hep B which hurt like hell.
But I am going to end this...I will write more next week. I just have some webiste editing to do. Talk to you all next week. Oh yeah, don't be upset if you don't receive personal emails. I just dont have enough time. Though I read all the emails from you guys and laugh at most of them. I do enjoy reading them, so definitely keep em coming.
Love ya,
Shells xoxooxoxoxxo

No comments: