Thursday, October 28, 2004

Hey everyone
Well I am in Maputo, the big city to help out with training of the new volunteers. I am currently at the Peace Corps office because I went to the dentist to have a tooth filed because it got chipped. And we are trying to arrange my trip to South Africa for my stomach. Besides that everything is good. I go back to my site on Saturday and the next time I will be in touch with anyone will be December 3rd when my plane touches down in Chicago. About a month more and I will be home. So I am counting down the days. When I get to site I have a week of doing nothing, but I might help out in the bush. After that I will be helping at school for two weeks and then I only have one more week till I leave. So its really not that much more time. Well then I will be talking to everyone soon. Farhana and Sarah, haven't heard from you guys in awhile. Hope you guys will be around when I get home. Raj don't forget to put me on your busy schedule after December 10th and Cor let me know when your leaving. I will be going to visit Jeannette and the kids around December 7th, 15th and for Christmas. So scheduling will be tight.Ok love and miss you guysShellsHi mom it was great talking to you!!!

No comments: